I wanna do this so baaaaad!!! 😭😭😭😂 Just saw this on Instagram and I feel like I have to translate it for him!!!
There are times, when we have to choose.
Where to travel to, what to see and where to go.
But when it comes to love, we often have no choice.
We have to love, have to follow our heart.
Yes, there might be voices in our head telling us to be careful.
But then again, we see this painting and know, love wants love.
Holy shit!!! Out of curiosity I googled water element personality and found this:
“Water type people have a greyish complexion, dark rings under their eyes, big heads, small shoulders, big abdomens, active hands and feet, and back longer than average. Their movement is fluid but can appear difficult.
Water types are articulate, clever and introspective, self-contained and self-sufficient. They are penetrating, critical and scrutinising, seeking knowledge and understanding. They like to remain hidden, enigmatic and anonymous.
Fear is the emotion related to the Water element. Someone who is in the grip of fear can think of only escapes. Their life is dominated by the expectation of threat, so they tend to isolate themselves and hide from the world. They refer to be left alone. They often anticipate the worst, imagining calamity and disaster lurking around every corner. Critical and cynical, they believe the world is fundamentally harsh, unsafe and unfriendly.
Their isolation may eventually cut them off from life, leaving them cold and as hard as stone, impenetrable and devoid of spirit. They need to offset their toughness, bluntness and detachment with tenderness, sensitivity and openness, risking softness and contact, exposure and attachment.” (Source)
This describes him TO A T! XDDD I can’t fucking believe this! XD #synchronicities XD. His Zodiac sign is Cancer and the element of Cancer is water! XD
And you know what? I think I’m Fire! XD But I’m also Gemini and the element associated with that is Air. I’m that too! I can be everything! XD
Here are some attributes of Fire that really resonate with me:
- Bitter (Where are my cocoa and chilis?! XD)
- Red complexion, skinny face, muscles in the back, small head (which is a compliment in Asia! XD But I think I’m just well proportioned XD)
- Energetic, believe in the power of charisma and desire
- Have creative potential, intuitive, passionately empathetic (yes yes, I can empathetically insult people! XDDD)
- Unconcerned about material wealth (Yeahhhh! THANK YOU! XD)
- Sharp and fond of beauty (Ya bet!)
- Joy is the emotion associated with the Fire element
- appear fun-loving and romantic but in fact may be unable to sustain their interest and excitement without external props and other people’s attention XD (I told ya, I get bored with people and stuff very easily! It’s not my fault that everyone is so boring, okay?! XD)
- Their easy excitability manifests as giggling and talkativeness XDDD (Sometimes I just start laughing at the most meaningless and simple stuff, can just be one word that I hear which I can laugh about all day long XD)
- Hot weather exhausts Fire people, as they are hot by nature (OMG! FOR REAL! I HATE SUMMER! XD That’s why HE likes summer! He is Water and Water is associated with “cold”, so that’s why! Yo, this shit is more real than any fucking science, okay?! It’s not a pseudoscience, it’s THE TRUTH, OKAY?! XD)
And now some attributes of Air that describe me as well:
- Very dynamic in itself
- Detachment from all their immediate surroundings (circling back to my disdain of the physical world XD)
- Extremely enthusiastic to attain whatever they wish or desire, but not passionately attached to their objectives or desires (I pursue those things with passion, but I don’t care if it doesn’t work out, ya know?)
- = all encompassing as well as detatched from everything that is in its vicinity (= consciousness = everything and nothing)
- Intellectually agile
- Hyperactive mind (if you haven’t noticed this by now, I don’t know what to tell ya XD)
- Indulge into several intellectual pursuits
- Find the concept of the abstract as particularly appealing
- This can be explained by the fact that just as air is formless, it does not have any determinable physical form (RIGHT?!)
- Air surrounds us all yet it does not hold anything. It has a formless existence that can be felt and realized but difficult to define in material terms. As such it quite obvious that the person with the air element will not feel any prolonged attachment towards any thing, whether it is a person, an object or even a situation. This can be regarded as a sage-like quality. (OMG! So me!)
- Another positive quality follows from this very aspect. People born with the air element have a high sense of objectivity too. Their objectiveness helps them to remain unaffected by the action or the respective person or event that is in question. They view things so radically that do not feel the necessity to get involved into it so deeply that they end up floating on the waves of intensity. (WOAHHH! Okay! This is getting deeper and deeper! XD I love it! Whoever wrote this must be a genius! XD)
- Excellence in communication is a follow-through of their mental agility (Mental agility – what a beautiful, elegant and cool expression! 😎)
- These individuals are blessed with a fertile mental faculty and their mind in constantly working to produce ideas randomly. This does not mean that they are cluttered or messy with their thoughts or presentation of the same. Rather they are quite clear with their visions and are able to arrive at decisions after proper understanding of the given situation and they are also able to look at both pros and cons of the problem. This also makes them elegant thinkers as well.
- The study revealed that people with the star sign of Gemini are most likely to be the most intelligent, based on the number of Nobel Prize winners who were born between May 21 and June 21. (Can’t disagree huh huh huh XDDD)
Man, all I wanted to do in this post was translating the lines of the painting for my sweetheart ❤️ XD. And here we are now! XD
Back to the picture though, the man is water, which is really clear, which really describes him best. Me, I mean, my pseudonym is Mother Gaia XD, which means Mother Earth, so let’s just say me finding this picture is not a coincidence as well XD. But regarding the elements, I’m more Air and Fire than I am Earth right now XD.
#intuition #translation #universe #clairvoyance #claircognizance #destiny #insights #beauty #beautiful #intelligence #flow #art #knowledge #creativity #connection #connectthedots #oneness #awareness #unity #hyperconsciousness #情熱 #romance #diary #journaling